abril 13, 2016
CLIENT´S DO, CLIENT´S DON´T
- Use the EX proffesional brush, gently brush your hair in small sections starting at the end.
- Use BRIJO´s EX shampoo and EX conditioner products when washing your hair extensions.
- Don´t use products with alcohol, silphur or heavy detergents.
- Apply conditiones only in the ends.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly, dont´t leave any residue on scalp.
- Before sleeping, braid, wrap or ponytail hair to prevent langling
- See your stylist ones a month for follow up.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Do not braid, wrap or ponytail hair when is wet.
- Do not use flat iron around adhesive tape, avoinding close and prolonged contact.
- Do not bleach or color the tape extensions.
- Do not use hard brush stokes